Largest Independently Owned Property Management
& Investment Brokerage Firm in Columbus, Ohio
Unique Realty Consultants (URC) is a full-service property management investment brokerage firm. We represent buyers, sellers, investors, first-time home buyers, downsizing and upsizing clients. From single-family homes to 100-unit apartment buildings or gas stations, we have the knowledge and experience to get the job done in the best interests of your clients.
We are a Home Rental Agency specializing in the Property Management of residential homes and condos for rent in the Columbus, Ohio area. We take pride in providing our clients with hassle free Property Management services at a competitive rate. We understand your home is one of your greatest assets and our goal is to get you the ultimate return on your investment. Whether you are looking for a home to rent or you own a rental home as an investment, Unique Realty Consultants will take care of your needs. We are looking forward to the opportunity to serve you and take the headaches out of your property management needs.
We look at our clients like a partnership that grows over time to meet our client’s goals. Unique Realty Consultants might not ever be the biggest brokerage but we strive for continuous improvement.
Full Portfolio of Property Management Services
Serving the Columbus, Ohio area
- Fully licensed brokerage service to handle all of your property management & leasing needs.
- Local knowledge of market with seven licensed agents.
- Screening your tenants to protect you (credit, criminal, employment & eviction checks).
- Monthly accounting statements and direct deposits into your account.
- Understanding of the HUD Section 8 program and guidelines.
- Market your vacancy on over 100 websites.
- Mandatory repairs, tenant fault we bill the tenant.
- Preventive maintenance to reduce large costly repairs later.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Eviction services if needed.
- Full rehab services along with any permits required.
- Unit turnover-getting the unit ready to re-rent for the next tenant.
- Lawn maintenance and snow removal services.
- Screening and approval of tenant.
- Code Violations from the City of Columbus.
- Lease renewal.
- Filing an eviction.
- Accounting access into software management program for status on their property.
- Possession of unit.
- Inform the owner of required repairs over $500.00.